Start the year off right! In this Webinar, you’ll hear findings from Klein & Partners latest consumer research on a variety of healthcare topics, as well as expert insights on what those findings mean for your marketing strategy in 2015. Join Rob Klein, Founder & CEO, Klein & Partners; William (Bill) R. Gombeski, Jr., Director of Strategic Marketing, UK HealthCare; and Karen Corrigan, CEO, Corrigan Partners for an examination of key consumer perspectives – and their implications – on such issues as:
- Does the average American support your tax exempt status?
- How are consumers choosing physicians and hospitals? Do they seek out online ratings? How about price information?
- What do patients and visitors want from their online experience – including the ability to make appointments and communicate with healthcare providers online? How well are their needs being met?
- Where do consumers look for health information? Are they using smart phones and mobile applications for health, and if so, how?
- What are their views on retail clinics – and have they used one?
- Who do they want managing their health and wellness?
Don’t miss this lively discussion featuring three veteran healthcare marketing innovators!