Interested in attending the Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit but don’t have the budget?
Thanks to the support of Prairie Dog, scholarships are available for qualified healthcare professionals interested in attending the 25th Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit, August 17-19, 2020, in Chicago, IL.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity to learn from leading healthcare organizations and network with colleagues!
Those selected for scholarships will receive complimentary registration to the entire Summit, including one pre-Summit strategy session. (Costs of transportation, hotel, meals, and other travel-related expenses are NOT covered.)
Scholarship applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Currently employed in a hospital, healthcare system, AMC, medical group, or other healthcare provider organization, with responsibility for marketing, web/digital strategy, communications, business development, physician relations/sales, planning, or public relations OR documented employment in such an organization within the past 18 months.
- Demonstrated financial need.
Scholarship Application Process
Applicants are required to provide the following:
A completed application. The following information is required on the application:
- Applicant’s demographic, professional, and employment information
- A statement of how attending the Summit will contribute to the applicant’s professional development and/or work responsibilities
- A commitment to attend the Summit
Supporting documentation, including:
- For those currently employed or self-employed: signed documentation from the CEO or direct manager that establishes financial need OR a copy of current policy on travel cost restrictions
- For those between jobs or self-employed: an explanation of financial need
*A printable application can be downloaded here.
Supporting documents must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. You will be notified of a decision regarding your application within 2 weeks of receipt. Applicants are encouraged not to register for the Summit until after they are notified.
Scholarship recipients will be required to provide proof of confirmed travel arrangements (transportation and hotel) within two weeks of notification of the scholarship award. All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Forum for Healthcare Strategists.
Please contact Jen Pense at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-440-9080, x23, with any questions.