Here's What 2017 Attendees are Saying
Thank you to Franklin Street for creating the 2017 Summit videos!
The Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit is widely recognized as the event of the year for senior-level marketing, strategy, and physician relations executives from hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, integrated networks, and medical group practices. The 2018 Summit continues a 23-year tradition of identifying important healthcare marketing and physician relationship challenges and tackling them head-on. It is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn from and network with colleagues from across the country.
Connect with Your Colleagues
The 2017 Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit brought together 800 executives from two essential functions in today’s healthcare organizations – marketing and physician relations. The result…a highly rewarding educational and networking experience.
The 2018 Summit will build on that success! At the Summit, you’ll be able to interact with leaders and top decision makers from healthcare organizations nationwide – leaders who are guiding strategy, marketing, business development, communications, digital efforts, physician relations, and sales as they steer their organizations into the future.
Examine the Winning Strategies
Case studies from leading healthcare organizations will allow attendees to:
- Define the evolving role of healthcare marketing and physician relations
- Master the data and tools needed to assess, strengthen, and track marketing and physician relations strategies
- Explore the marketer’s crucial role as communicator
- Identify new approaches for customer engagement and acquisition
- Differentiate innovative approaches for advancing digital and mobile strategy
- Examine proven approaches for improving physician satisfaction, retention, and referral development
Who Will Attend?
The conference is designed for the following executives from hospitals,
health systems, academic medical centers, integrated networks, and medical group practices:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers/Senior Strategists
- Marketing Communication Executives
- Business Development/Planning Executives
- Web/Social Media Strategists
- Physician Relations Directors
- Physician Referral/Outreach Directors
- Physician Recruitment Directors
- Sales Executives
- Public Relations Directors
- Advertising Executives
- CRM Directors