Why Attend the Summit
The Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Virtual Summit continues a 25-year tradition of identifying important healthcare marketing and physician relationship challenges and tackling them head-on. It is THE place where actionable strategies and solutions are shared by senior-level marketing, strategy, digital, and physician relations executives from healthcare organizations nationwide.
This year the Summit will be Virtual, premiering on August 18-20, 2020. It’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Connect with Your Colleagues
At the Virtual Summit, you’ll be able to interact online with leaders and top decision makers from healthcare organizations nationwide—leaders who are guiding strategy, marketing, business development, communications, digital efforts, physician relations, and sales as they steer their organizations into the future.
Hear from Past Attendees
Thank you to Franklin Street for creating the 2019 Summit videos!
Examine the Winning Strategies
Case studies from leading healthcare organizations will allow attendees to examine winning strategies for:
• Communicating with and engaging diverse audiences, both inside and outside the organization
• Building and maintaining a strong brand
• Improving the customer, patient, physician, and employee experience
• Addressing new and emerging communications, marketing, and physician relations challenges related to COVID-19
• Driving a focus on health and wellness
• Optimizing technologies and tools, such as CRM, marketing automation, AI, and chatbots
• Increasing physician satisfaction, retention, and referrals
• Strengthening digital, mobile, and content strategy
Who Will Attend?
The Summit is designed for the following executives from hospitals,
health systems, academic medical centers, integrated networks, and medical group practices:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers/Senior Strategists
- Marketing Communication Executives
- Business Development/Planning Executives
- Digital/Web/Social Media Strategists
- Physician Relations & Sales Executives
- Physician Referral/Outreach Directors
- Communications & Public Relations Directors
- Advertising Executives
- CRM Directors
Missed the 2019 Summit?
Order the Summit Playback!