Presentation Guidelines, Logos, and Upload
The quality and consistency of Summit presentations has a major impact on attendees’ overall satisfaction with the Summit. Therefore, we ask that all faculty adhere to the Guidelines below.
- Provide us with a Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) of your presentation. To allow for maximum viewing quality, presentations will be displayed in WIDE-SCREEN. Please ensure you have selected the 16:9 format for wide-screen:
> Select ‘Design’ tab
> Select ‘Page Setup’
> Select ’16:9’ from the drop-down menu
- While there is no required template, we ask that the first slide include the session title; the Summit logo and name “29th Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit”; and names, titles, and organizations for all speakers. Your final thank you slide should include the Forum logo. Download the Forum Logo and Download the Summit Logo
- For sessions with more than one speaker, please incorporate all PPTs into one final PPT.
- Please provide us with the FINAL PPT, in electronic form, by the requested deadline date (March 15, 2024). NOTE: If the PPT is not received by the requested deadline date, it will not be posted on the app prior to the Summit.
- Please avoid excessive copy and fonts that are so small they’re unreadable.
- For sessions that are 60 minutes long, please keep the number of slides to a maximum of 40-50 per session. For sessions that are 2-3 hours long, please keep the number of slides to 80-100 per session. NOTE: Adding more slides as “background material” that will not be discussed during the session rarely appeals to attendees.
- Please avoid specific references to any consultant, vendor, or agency and/or their products, services, or beliefs. All slides must be educational in focus.
- If a “branded” template is to be used, please ensure that ALL organizations are represented in the branding; i.e. do not include only vendor/consultant logos on a presentation that also includes a speaker/speakers from a provider organization.
- For hospitals, health systems, or other provider organizations, one slide should be sufficient to describe organizational background, such as system/hospital size, location, etc.
- Extensive background information on industry trends that attendees are already familiar with should be avoided.
♦ Presentation Deadline, March 15, 2024
♦ Upload your presentation in PPT format as well as a PDF version below. We will pre-load your PPT on the laptop in the room in which you’ll be speaking and post the PDF on the Summit app
♦ If you make any changes to your presentation, please be sure to re-submit both formats.
♦ Bring a copy of your presentation to the Summit on a flash drive. This ensures that we will have a backup, particularly if any changes were made to the presentation after the original was submitted.